As expected and planned my book: ‘State Formation in Afghanistan: A Theoretical and Political History’, published by I. B. Tauris in London-UK and I have received six copies of the book posted by the publisher.
It was the best delivery and gift that I had ever received. Needless to say that the publication of a PhD thesis is an overwhelming achievement for all researchers and PhD graduates.
I am delighted and humbled to receive the copies of my book. Once again I would like to thank my family, supervisors and friends for their support towards this achievement. I would also like to thank the publisher for their efforts and investment.
I call on students and researchers of Afghanistan and Asia studies to read this book and share their reviews and feedback.
About the book:
Table of contents
1. Theoretical Framework
2. Reconstructing the Official Discourse of State Formation in Afghanistan: 1880-2010
3. Reconstructing the Discourse of State Formation in English Literature on Afghanistan: 1809-2010
4. Historiographies, Treaties, Cartographies and Atlases: Problematizing the Official Discourse of State Formation in Afghanistan
5. Dislocation, Diversification and Decolonization of the Official Discourse of State Formation in Afghanistan
6. Transforming Radical Antagonism to Plural Agonism
Imprint: I.B. Tauris
Illustrations: 6 maps